Re: (ASCEND) SNMP

    The SNMP mod for perl would allow you to do this, once its working
properly.  If you look at http://noc.dreamscape.com/aview, theres a nice
example there.

  I would recommend against shelling out a few thousand for NavisAccess
for something that simple personally :)

--
O imitators, you slavish horde!
		-- Quintus Horatius Flaccus (Horace)