(ASCEND) Used Pipeline 75 for sale

For sale by original owner:

Pipeline 75 ISDN Router -- 128Kbps (512w/compr.) Internet access + POTS

Price: $400

Notes: Comes with all original cables, documentation, literature, and
box. I am the original owner, and it works great. I am only selling it
because I have a higher speed connection now through my work. Note: I am
also willing to sell -- with the Pipeline -- a 10BaseT Linksys Ethernet
card (only $25; for ISA 16-bit slot), and/or a 5-Port 10BaseT LAN hub
(only $30) for connecting several computers to each other, and the
Internet via the Pipeline 75.

[ Minor note you should know: One of the two analog telephone (POTS)
jacks on this Pipeline 75 is unusable -- it has been that way for some
time, and I never got it fixed because I didn't need a second POTS jack.
The ISDN capabilities are perfect, though, and the other POTS jack works
perfectly too. ]

E-mail is preferred for questions, but you can telephone if you are
ready to buy.

    - Jonathan Harder
       email: jharder@alisys.com
       (telephone: 978-749-0221, in eastern time zone -- call at
reasonable hours, please)