(ASCEND) Dead P75 after upgrade to 6.1.7

Um, this can't be good.

I upgraded my unit from 6.0.0 to 6.1.7 via TFTP. I did an NVRAMCLEAR and it never returned (no it never returned...) its fate is still unlearned. Sorry for the bad Kingston Trio reference.

But, alas, I cannot see the P75 on my network, **OR** with a serial connection (very scary).

I powered it down many many many times to no avail. When it comes up, I get CON light for a few seconds, then WAN for a few seconds then just POWER. Before, WAN used to flash a bit before ISDN kicked in.

Is there some way to kick-start this darned thing back to factory mode?

-- Jerry

-----
A woman travels to a surreal land and kills the first person she happens upon. She then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again.

-- An objective look at the Wizard of Oz --