Re: (ASCEND) T1 PRI pinouts

> I am installing a T1 jack for my [new] PRI line.
>
> Can someone please tell me the pinouts?

Because the answer is "it depends" on how your circuit was delivered
(RJ45 or DB15, crossover or not), you should look for the right cable
pinout complete with an illustration in the first section of the
RUBB. (documentation brick that comes with the Max).

Otherwise, try these:

1. Crossover cable for circuits delivered via RJ45 (this is the one we
use for the circuits delivered by Bell, but *not* for the ones delivered
by our CLEC)

DB15 (telco end)      RJ45 (Max end)
3                     1
11                    2
9                     4
1                     5

Or, if your circuit was delivered on an RJ45, try a straight CAT 5
cable like an Ethernet cable (but be sure it has pins 1,2,4,5 wired).

For other different pinouts, try the RUBB.

-Phil