Re: (ASCEND) Loss of Configuration after power down

At 10:27 AM 8/21/98 , you wrote:
>I am currently using a newer P75 and 6.1.5 sotware. I have noticed that
>after I save my configuration changes and power the unit off to be
>shipped to an end user the last changes I made were gone when they power
>it on. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I also get
>this on 6.0.6, 6.0.10 loads as well.

I don't know what causes this or why this fixes it, but this has helped in
a few of our pipes.  From debug mode, run:

>fsave
*then*
>nvramclear

---
kevin                Quake is law.

Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly. It just happens to be
very selective about who its friends are.