Re: (ASCEND) Radius Servers

FYI,

Please remember that Radius is standard UDP, and given standard UDP
loss you probably will always be switching between the primary and
secondary radius server. I believe 1 dropped packet will cause the MAX
to swap.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet (An RCN Company)