(ASCEND) Re: LAN security errors

Thanks for your advice, everyone - however, this problem just suddenly
developed a few days ago, and the server had been working fine for about
five months before that.  We send an installation CD-ROM out to our
customers which automatically sets up their connection without them having
to check their DUN or Network control panel settings (all Win95 clients),
and it has all been working with no problems up till now.  We have two
Ascend servers, and the other is fine.  The users who are getting these LAN
security errors on the one server can connect to the other one with the
exact same settings, username and password with no problems at all.

One thing that may have some bearing on the situation - recently, one of
our Radius servers was down for a few days, but is now back up.  Could it
be that the absence of one of the Radius servers has somehow confused one
of our Ascend servers ?  The other Ascend is having no problems with
authentication at all.

Any help/advice will be very much appreciated !