Re: (ASCEND) MIF spec

Just FYI, MIF apparently is going away in 7.0, So if you are looking
to build tools for MIF, may I suggest you look at SNMP instead this
way you can be sure you scripts will work in the future

(I've still got to rebuild my whole slew of tools)

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet (An RCN Company)