Re: (ASCEND) NFAS

> I need something like this: full 24 clear channels (64k) from end to
> end, using a PRI NFAS WAN. Any suggestions? Your help would be greatly
> appreciated.

Let me understand: you need switched full T1 data service?

There is a setting "Data Svc=1536K" (under Telco Options... Equivalent
in RADIUS is Ascend-Data-Svc = Switched-1536K) which uses a whole T1
to place a call, but I recall reading that it only works with some
switch types (5ESS?)

Of course it implies, like you said, that if the whole T1 is used for
data, then the signalling must be on another T1 by means of NFAS.

-Phil