(ASCEND) Line/Slot inconsistencies in 6.1.7

  While investigating a few connection problem's I noticed that the slot's
being reported for connection does not concur with the Line the slot is
assigned too.  Aka, Line 1 is set to use slots 3 and 4, and Line 2 is set
to use slots 4 and 5.  However, dropping to termserv and doing a sh user,
its showing connections on Line 1, but using Slot 5...  I doubt very
seriously this affecting the original problem, but it caught me as odd.

--
O imitators, you slavish horde!
		-- Quintus Horatius Flaccus (Horace)