RE: (ASCEND) CFD, Ascend and CT3?

I am just about to multi-shelve a TNT for the first time, so I can't
address that issue, but I have been using the CT3 for a while now - I
would never go back to individual PRI.  I am in a co-location facility
with alot of other ISPs, including AOL.  In 1/2 of a rack, I terminate
more capacity than AOL does in half of the room (10 Racks) - and
generate a fraction of their BTUs (my cLEC loves me for this).  It has
been very stable for us with one exception.  In 2.1.3 there was a
problem with D-Channels flapping on the CT3.  2.1.3e13 fixed it, and
2.1.9 includes the fix.

If you multi-shelve soon, let me know how it goes, as I am about to
embark on the same mission :-)

Hope this helps,

Todd A. Blank
Columbus NAP, Inc.