(ASCEND) Erase P50?

It looks like you uploaded the wrong firmware into your Pipeline.  When
you do this you basically kill the router, the only course of action being
an RMA/replacement.

What you needed to upload was b.p50 code.  Note Ascend's warning on their
FTP site:

============

NOTE:  If your Pipeline has serial number 722XXXXX or above and it DOES
NOT
       have a slide switch on the back, you have a *NEW* Pipeline which
       requires special software.  Please follow the below guidelines.

52.p50          Pipeline 50 w/ 2-wire SW-56
54.p50          Pipeline 50/130 w/ 4-wire SW-56/DDS56 support
b.p50           Pipeline 50 BRI w/ slide switch
b.p75           Pipeline 75 BRI w/ slide switch
b2.p75          Pipeline 50/75 BRI w/o slide switch
b2a.p75         Pipeline 50/75 BRI w/o slide switch, Appletalk support
b.p13           Pipeline 130 BRI/T1 or BRI/DDS56 support

Bear in mind that 6.0.2 was the last version of code written for the
"old-style" P-50s.

-Rob-