(ASCEND) Please tell me how to get the index (fwd)

Once upon a time Nick Kay shaped the electrons to say...
>	If I send "index <ascend-users>" to ascend-users-request
>(as per the instructions in the welcoming message), I get the following reply:

>**** Command 'index' not recognized.
>**** No valid commands found.
>**** Commands must be in message BODY, not in HEADER.

First off I belive you leave the brackets off - 'index ascend-users'.

But I don't believe there are any files you can retrieve about this list
from the server.  And since the command comes back as not recognized,
perhaps is has been disabled on this server.

-MZ
--
<URL:mailto:megazone@megazone.org> Gweep, Discordian, Author, Engineer, me..
Join ISP/C Internet Service Providers' Consortium <URL:http://www.ispc.org/>