(ASCEND) Radius Redirection

Does any have an open source radius server that will redirect radius
requests to other radius servers based on the called number?

I know that Ascend's commercial server will do this, I'm just looking for
a preexisting open source software before I set out to write my own
"radius redirector"..

Naturally, what I want to do is insert another level of abstraction
between the Ascend box and my radius server such that I can resell
wholesale ports and have other radius servers queried if the called number
is their number instead of mine...

It's too bad that Ascend doesn't just put this in the Max series boxes so
that the Maxen could determine which radius server to query based on
called number..

					Mike Jackson
					TSCNet