Re: (ASCEND) Radius Redirection

Hi,

We are currently developing an open source radius server/proxy (can do both
in one prog).

If you don't need one in the next second and you have time for... hmmm... a
week or so you can get a really fast and cool radius server/proxy :-)))

would be happy to here from you if you're interested (also the other ones on
this list :)) )

I'm interested in any feature request you send me. But we'll have a
mailinglist for the radius soon :-))

Oh... forgot... Maybe it's not okay for you that it's programmed in perl. So
I tell you that :)))

but: Look at perl5.005.01, it's really faster than before and perl code is
much easier to modify... you'll see it :)))

cistron has 8000 lines... our radius has 500 and will get 1000 maybe...

cu
 gerhard

PGP signature