Re: (ASCEND) Backoff Q full

> My TNT also have this log frequently. My radius server is Ascend version

Which Ascend package?  Ascend Access Control (the commercial software) or
Ascend RADIUS (the free software)?

What version of the package (what is the output of "radiusd -v")?

> and there are no wrong config in radius configuration I think.

Have you checked the RADIUS accounting "details" file?  Do you see accounting
messages being recorded?  Are you seeing any duplication?

Assuming you mean Ascend RADIUS and that you are using the current version,
have you checked the "logfile"?  Are you seeing any error messages (such
as "authenticateAcctReq: NNN: bad authenticator"?

> So I wonder if this situation do any harm to my system and if I can
> do some thing to avoid these mess.

Are you using RADIUS accounting?  If not, then disable it ("acct-type = none").

If you are using RADIUS accounting, then
 * check the TNT configuration.
  + Does the acct-server-1 address match your accounting server?
  + Does the acct-port match your accounting server (1646 by default)?
  + Does the acct-key match the secret in the clients file entry on your server?
  + If you are using the same RADIUS server for authentication, then the
    acct-key should also match the auth-key.
  + Do you have the acct-timeout set to a reasonable value?
 * check to see the RADIUS server is reporting errors.
   If it is, then what are the error messages?