(ASCEND) Nat setup help.

I'm working to get NAT running on a pipe130 and can't seem to find any
documention on it. I assume the machines on the inside on the router will
have fake ip addresses, but if that is the case I assume I will put an ip
out of the fake subnet on the pipeline somewhere. I can think of about
three different places for it to go, 2cd Ip address, or there are two
spots in the NAT settings to put IPs. Can someone give me some direction
here? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Andy Walden
System Administrator