(ASCEND) What V.90 works for 4048?

Hello,

This is my first time on this list. I am a long time user of Ascend's
router equipment and have just ordered my first 4048 to add to our existing
dial-up. Having read all of the complaints about the latest code, my
question is: Is there a software version that seems more stable than others
for V.90?

I don't have the unit yet so I don't know what comes loaded on it. Like
everyone, I have a lot of users begging me for 56K and would like to know
what the path of least resistance is.

Thanks very much!

-Nick Voth

Sent from Nick Voth