(ASCEND) DBACORE messages in debug mode?

DBACORE:  _deadCall( 420 )
DBACORE: message for route 420 ignored

We've been getting these on a MAX4004 used primarily for dedicated ISDN.
They show up once roughly every 10 minutes (haven't timed it yet), and
only shows up in debug mode; nothing in the syslogs.  Fatal history shows
nothing.  Memory utilization appears to be fine, and the box has been up
for 149 days.  The numbers increment by 1 every time one shows up.

I haven't been able to prove it yet (found this only an hour ago), but it
might be happening when a user disconnects with c=185 p=60 (Remote end
hung up while the LAN session is up).  The user in question is using
either MP or MP+ (don't know what their profile says as it's in RADIUS and
I haven't been able to contact the dedicated ISDN guys yet), but given
that the messages are saying DBACORE, it's probably MP+.

Interestingly enough, when I went to Full Access on the box, soon
afterwards it dumped me into debug mode, spewed a huge pile of 'em, and
finished with "Data lost".  I'd assume a buffer overflowed and the Data
Lost part was because the display couldn't keep up with it...

Anyone seen this before?  It's running 5.0Ap13, load tk.m40...

melange@yip.org - "Slightly tacky but completely entertaining"