Re: (ASCEND) 7.0b6 for Max TNT

I have the qeustion about Rockwell modem code in 7.0b6 beta.
I wanna know the difference between " V5.32 RL56CSM/3 " and  " V2.084-K56_DLP_CSM( TAOS 2.1.X ) "
I think the Rockwell modem code "V5.32 RL56CSM/3" is the same V.90 (V2.084) code as TAOS 2.1.X V.90 code.
Is it right ?

Thanks.

LGinternet Datacenter operation team
TEL: 82-2-3773-1898 FAX: 82-2-3773-1814