Re: (ASCEND) Radius Attributes - Limiting ISDN Channels (fwd)

At 05:52 PM 9/30/98 , MegaZone wrote:
>Once upon a time Glenn Howard shaped the electrons to say...
>>I'm trying to limit certain home ISDN users to 64K (1 channel) by
>>setting a parameter in my radius users file.
>
>The standard for this is "Port-Limit", as in:
>Port-Limt = 1
>
>in the user entry in RADIUS.
>
>But I can't say for sure that Ascend supports this standard.

The above should work.(and does for us)  If your radius has the Ascend
dictionary attributes, you can also use:
Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 1

---
kevin                Quake, err Half-Life is law.

"When SysAdmins Attack!"  This Sunday, on Fox.