RE: (ASCEND) GRF filter to block Smurf attacks

On 01 Oct 1998, Matt Holdrege wrote:

> Sorry this took so long, it got lost in my inbox...
>

> Configuring Anti-Spoofing Filters on the GRF

Is this an article available via PDF or the Web (it makes mention of
a network diagram), or last resort, Word format?

If so, can you either email me a copy or point me at the right URL to
snag a copy?  This is really handy stuff.

Thanks.

--
Devin L. Ganger
Chief Systems Administrator, Premier1 Internet Services, Inc.