RE: (ASCEND) Access Control Questions

Chris,
We too are running AAC on NT, but are also using MSSQL to store
authentication and accounting information.  This makes it very easy to
manage and maintain from any ODBC access application.
I'm currently re-designing my web front which now uses ADO, VBScript with
SQL access instead of PERL with html and flat file auth/accounting files.
There's very little coding w/ADO and VB, and SQL does all the management of
the authentication and accounting files.  It's turning out to be 'pretty
darn slick'.

Kirk