Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Max (perm)

Hi,

We have 40 lines into the max, soon to be 50.  Now we want to seperate a
line (more, when needed).  I know that you cannot remove a number from
Onramp, have been reading about how the Max's do it, but can't seem to
figure it out.  So the story goes, we want to offer a user a perm
connection on the max, so they will be guranteed a line at all time,
wether or not the line is busy ( so in theory its their own line), but
they will stil lhave to dial the main rotary number.  How would I go about
setting the max up to acheive this, i assume RADIUS would have to be
incorporated etc??