Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: (ASCEND) Max (perm)

Roddy,

Clearly you can't prevent busy conditions for one caller if they dial the
main number unless you enable CLID authentication and have smarts in your
radius. What you want to do is easily possible however if they dial a
separate number.

See Ether->Mod Config->DNIS Options in TAOS 7.0.0 and later.

Regards,

dean