Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Farewell

I've been a member of this list (aka a nuisance) for several years now - but
I've decided to unsub.  I don't work directly with NASen anymore, and I've
been looking at my life and decided I'd rather do other things with my time
than keep up with everything in the NAS world.  Days pass fast enough as it
is. :-)

But I've enjoyed the exchanges here over these past years, and I wanted to
thank everyone for their opinions, help, and kindness.

Thanks, take care.

-MZ
--
<URL:mailto:megazone@megazone.org> Gweep, Discordian, Author, Engineer, me..