Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) MAX ISDN - RADIUS - CLASS C

Hello,

Currently on our max 6000's we only have modem dialup users, however now I
want to allow ISDN users and want to check my radius settings.

If I wish to setup a 64K ISDN perm connection customer will the following
entery be okay?

username   Auth-Type = System
        Framed-Routing = None
        Framed-IP-Address = 203.x.x.1
        Idle-Timeout = 0
        Framed-MTU = 576
        Ascend-Idle-Limit = 0
        Ascend-Maximum-Time = 0
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
        Service-Type = Framed
        Session-Timeout = 0
        Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 1
        Port-Limit = 1

Will that provide the user with a 64K dialup connection giving them the ip
of 203.x.x.1 but routing to them that full class c for use on their
network?

Regards
Scott Stavretis
Connect Direct Internet