Re: (ASCEND) I'm looking for MIB's in all the wrong places......

Ken Packert wrote:

> Each release directory has a MIBS sub-directory that contains the correct revision MIBs for that rev. Remember that the MIBs are constantly evolving  - in a nice backwards compatible way. There is no quick hit list of variables - they all serve a distinct purpose.
>
> For your specific requests, there is no MIB variable that measures the memory pools or usage. For tracking frame connections, you can look at the circuit table in RFC1315, the frame relay MIB. It will send a trap when the DLCI drops. As for the channel usage

Sending a trap when the DLCI drops ??? That would be at the same instant we lose connectivity to the remote site and therefore would lose the trap data also.... correct?

I found the users OID's but no luck on anything helpful as far as the memory issue.