From: owner-ascend-users@max.bungi.com
[mailto:owner-ascend-users@max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Miles Lott
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 11:49 PM
To: ascend-users@max.bungi.com
Subject: (ASCEND) MaxDial

I was trying to remember if there was a version
of MaxDial for NT.  We bought a MAX 200Plus last
year and only now are we wanting to use this with
an NT client.  We run a few 95 clients so far.
Lucent is not much help on this, since it has been
discontinued.  Either I cannot find the disk, or
we never had it for NT.
Any help appreciated...
TIA

Miles Lott