Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: (ASCEND) MaxTnT Hang with no reason

>From: "Ahsan Khan" <ahsank@one.net.pk>
>
>         I am facing a strange situation, I have a MaxTnT (7.0.2 ). It has
>some sudden power down and after that the behavior is that its just hanged
>aumatically with no error message. Can anyone Guide.??

Wild guess here, but are you overloading the power supply? If you
have the original power supplies and many cards, this may occur. The
type and quantity of cards supported by the early power supplies was
covered on the list some time ago, so try searching the (very
outdated) archives.

As a test, you could pull out some cards, particularly single-slot
modem cards that are high-draw.
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/