Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) modem information

Hi all

I have a couple of questions I hope you all can help me with.  I have a couple
of MAX TNT’s running, but would like to get some information from the modems
during and after either a good or bad connection.  The information I would like
to get are things such as TX and RX connection speeds, retrains, rate
renegotiations, reason for disconnect, error correction information (like good
and bad packets) or any other modem or call type information.  I get this
information now on other vender box’s through the CLI, but have not seen much
information in the MAX manuals on this.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks