Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) RE: ascend-users-digest V96 #1970

I'm Henry Goes not Harry Goes. resend msg to right person.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ascend-users-digest@max.bungi.com
[mailto:owner-ascend-users-digest@max.bungi.com]
Sent: Saturday, 20 May, 2000 7:45 AM
To: ascend-users-digest@max.bungi.com
Subject: ascend-users-digest V96 #1970

ascend-users-digest         Friday, 19 May 19100        Volume 96 : Number
1970

In this issue:

Re: (ASCEND) Re: FTP - restricting clients' access to other  directories on
FTP
server
(ASCEND) Static Routes via Radius
Re: (ASCEND) FAQ
(ASCEND) Max 2000, 7.0.4, Call Refused
(ASCEND) Up to date TNT manuals needed!
Re:   (ASCEND) Pipeline power supplies
Re: (ASCEND) Max 2000, 7.0.4, Call Refused
(ASCEND) Lucent 'support' in a tailspin
Re: (ASCEND) Lucent 'support' in a tailspin
Re: (ASCEND) Max 2000, 7.0.4, Call Refused