Re: Character levels.

Fred Trudwig writes:
> What version are you guys playing?
> I have gotten up to level 21 before I willingly got myself killed off.
> We also have characters up to level 41 that are alive now.
>
> btw, people play solo and in groups.

 With your level 21 character were you are to defeat all of the monsters ?
What kind of armour class, thaco, etc did you have ? Did you max out all
your stats ?

 The highest level character here is 9th level, but still going. We are
running 0.87.8, but we don't generally have a whole lot of time to play
crossfire 8(. By the way, this 9th level character has an ac of -9,
Bonecrusher, and about 20 spells, but still can't take on all the monsters.

-Rupert
--
Rupert G. Goldie, rgg@aaii.oz.au