Re: Problem with save game feature

Well, relying on the 'good will' of the players and expecting them to play
fair is IMHO a very stupid concept.

A better way of prevent 'excessive' cheating would be to NOT allow objects to
be saved across game.  This would prevent the hoarding of money to buy the
good artifacts, etc.  The only reason to save characters would be because you
have good stats.

It would also get rid of 'shared storage characters' that hold mondo stuff
that a lot of players (who play at different times) share.

--Moonchilde
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty --Anonymous
Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours --Richard Bach
Isn't humanity egocentric? Whenever we talk, we say "Here's my two cents
  worth," but we only offer "a penny for your thoughts." --ariel@cs.ucla.edu

Moonchilde/Amythyst/JT Traub ---           jtraub@cmu.edu