Re: Multiple comments/suggestions

> 2) The save files should NOT be written out in plain text, as it's
> too easy to tweek one.  We wrote a player from scratch once, just
> to prove it could be done.

I agree that it's easy to tweak one, but the sysadmin can set the
game up so that no one can tweak their characters.

Also, changing the character file to a binary format introduces a
huge can of worms for portability.  Definitely something to be
avoided.

-jason
Jason Fosback, User Support Analyst    | No sir, I didn't like it
   ---- University of Oregon ----      |                 -R&S
Internet:  jfosback@oregon.uoregon.edu | Star Trek:
NeXT mail: jfosback@darmok.uoregon.edu |  The NeXT Generation...