Levitate/CD voyage

***** BUGS ??

	I have a strange bug. When i wear the levitate boots in swamp
	of the CD voyage. After few seconds, the game is completely
	stopped and i must kill it with "kill -9".

	In the prison of the unnamed town and since the 0.88.4
	version, i can see through walls, is it normal ??

	A friend play with crossfire like that :
		- he enters in the tower at the exit of the village
		- the first beholders quickly kill him
		- before responding "yes" at the "playing again ?"
		  question, he makes a "cp char.pl.sav char.pl" (I
		  said him that it's not a good way to play but ...)
		- Then he comes back where he has been killed and often
		  crossfire gives him 150.000 or 200.000 EXP points
		  ...  we thinks that this bug appears when he walks
		  over his tomb ...
	I know, that's not a way to play, but i think that can hide a
	real bug...

***** QUESTION (sic)

	Surely that's a stupid question but we didn't understand the
	signification of the "s" key (braced, unbraced).

	We didn't understand too how to use the swap stats when
	creating a new character.

	Thank's for all explanations