Re: OK, Crossfire v0.88.4 is here

Frank Tore Johansen <frankj@ifi.uio.no> writes:
> > > I've removed "crossfire.snf" and "crossfire.bdf" since they're generated
> > > by "make install" anyway.  If anyone has problems with this, please
> > > let me know as soon as possible.
> >
> > I'm running on a Sun with OpenWindows3; the "make install" doesn't work
> > for me with regards to the fonts.  I have to convert them manually and
> > install them.  PLEASE don't drop the crossfire.snf file from the distributio\
> n!
> It's impossible to create diff-files for the .snf file between distributions.
> Also, not everyone uses snf, many use pcf.  Should I distribute both?
Another problem is that snf fonts are different if the two machines
have different endiannesses.  There should be some program which will
convert bdf to snf for the suns under openwin.  I don't remember what
it's called, all the sun's I use have R5 on them.
          -Eric
"Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out."
           -The Nine Billion Names of God
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"