Re: Bug with levitate and get all

> If you levitate (I have the boots) and have 'pick up all' mode on and step
> on something pickable, you will get those 'cannot pick up when livitating'
> messages print out in all eternity (well it seemed like it to me).

Thanx for the bugreport!

> Well, you probably knew about this all the time, but I thought I should send
> it anyway. Sorry for disturbing you

This goes to all of you: If you're uncertain if I know about a bug or not,
then tell me about the bug anyway!  Especially if it hasn't been fixed
since the last version.
I certainly didn't know about this one.

-Frank.

P.S.  You don't have to send them all to the list though.  Sending them to
      me will do 8)