Re: Too many maps

> Hi there,
>
> 	Can you tell me the most amount of maps crossfire can cope with.
> 	ie can it cope with maps greater than 1000.

The game can cope with it, but right now the editor only allows you to
input three digits into the "Level:" box.  You can work around this
by exiting and starting up again with "crossfire -e 1234".

I believe the internal maximum is 32000 right now, but that limitation
will be obsolete when I've finished coding filepaths into crossfire.
Then a map will have a filename instead of levels, like "/tim/town/bakery".

-Frank. (Got my .forward fixed, but still has some unaccessible old mail)