Re: Local variations to crossfire.

Geoff wrote:
> More thoughts, anyone?

Yes.  Getting rid of the index numbers altogether.  If we use
straight references to the filenames of the bitmaps from the
archetype file, we can let crossfire handle all the numbers.
This way the bmaps file could be generated each time the font
is remade with xbmtobdf.  One minor adjustment, though time-
consuming and boring, should be done first: Going through all
the bitmaps and assign better filenames to them.  Considering
this is going to end up in comp.sources.games sometime this
century, the guidlines about max 14 chars in filenames should
be kept in mind.

-Frank.