Death

Matt writes about players who SHOULD have to fight 4 titans. I say, when
would I be able to do this? Never. A wizard will never that good.
A wizard has spells, barbarian has muscels. Therefor, wizards fight with
spells. It is just fair and stright strategy not  to go inside and play
directly with 4 titans, but to kill them from a fair distance. The fire
gets to me too. Ok, I solve that with a cold potion. Is that uncool too?
I found an antidote to my risks. What do you expect? I use my brain to
reach the goal I want, namely the treasury. I think it is stupid to say
that just because one doesn't go into close combat with the monsters one
doesn't deserve the experience.

Ok, the game would be much harder if all those maps where monsters are trapped
would be taken out of the game. Mainly since there would be almost no maps
left. Counteract with removing all the maps that kills you without even
knowing it and we have about 10 maps. That would make the game hard, yes.