Re: Installation problems

I had problems with -lross, so I took it out. :) (opps, -lcross that is.)
(At least I think I did... I took many things out..)

I found out the truth behind my loading bug.
It's not really a bug is loading. If you save a character
all items they started with except sacks/money (ie: Thos
items that have no value, and disppear if you drop them) will
not save. So, with the test characters we used, itlooked
like nothing was saving or loading correctly.

Secondl,y if you try to use a character name that already
exists but it's not readable to you or your group, it'll
get erased by the new character.

Crachs have resulted in a few emergency saves, which have not
saved teh characters inventory. Only stats.

  F F  Jonathan Roy, of the Free Access Foundation        Email: ninja@faf.org
   A   Mail faf@halcyon.com for information, or FTP to halcyon.com:  /pub/faf/
  F F  Vorlons, of the Galactic Bloodshed Development Team      GEnie: J.ROY18
 "Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design." - _RotJ_