Death

There hasss been a lot of talk about death, but since the game is
so easy at present I wonder why people want to implement resurrection etc.

To make xp a little less easy available I think there must be some
changes in many maps, where monsters are helplessly trapped and players
can kill them without any danger. Example of this is barn outside
S:t dominion and prison in Nameless town.
Also, the draining weapons, ie mournblade and stormbringer, are much too
good. A dragon gives you about 100k xp regardless of level. This featrue
makes it painfully easy to reach level 100...