Re: Death

In message <199303180125.AA28926@yarra-glen.aaii.oz.au>you write:
 > > Here's another alternative for death. I have had an idea for two spells -
 > > recusitation and raise dead.
 > >
 > > Recusitation must be cast within (dead characters level) minutes of the
 > > characters death upon his or her gravestone. Successful casting of the spell
 > > brings the character back to life at 1 hp and with the loss of one point off
 > > a physical stat (str,dex,con).

I think this would be great if I played in a party.  Oftimes, I
do not, in which case I'm outta luck, right?  At the least, I have
to go around, find someone who can cast the spell, convince them
to cast cast it on me, hope they don't die (Wherever I died is likely
to still be dangerous), all of which may be too much for some
people...

	David "The Reanimator" Bianco