Re: Documentation ...

 A few thoughts on the subject:

1) Complete documentation should be able to be accessibly locally and
not through net connections.  This is because of people who may have
firewalls, and others (like myself) may not have their developement
machine on the internet, and thus need to log into other machines to
use that service.

2) It should be in a fairly standard format, and not require much in
the way of special software to access (text and postscript formats
fall into this.)  Most www clients, as I recall, tend to require Motif,
which can be a problem for those systems that do not have it by
default.  And why should I end up compiling an entire package just to
look at the documentation.

 There is nothing saying that the documentation could not be in several
forms.

 I haven't looked at the crossfire documentation available by the WWW, but
if it is more complete or has additional information than what is
distributed, it would be nice if it was sent along to me.

 --Mark