Re: Documentation ...

>  Uh, um, eh, m, documentation, er, yes, I have planned to
>  do documentation about :).
>

>  There is documentation about crossfire in ./doc, and in
>  http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk:/Crossfire/.
>

>  I think I would be good idea to merge these documenation
>  into one distributable package done by html pages (I
>  think www is not a problem because CrossFire works with
>  X and net, and same does www).

Unfortunately, some of us are on the other side of a fire-wall.  This
means *nothing* besides FTP, telnet, and mail gets in OR out.  This means
I *can't* use WWW or Mosaic.

I would prefer some docs we could read in the distribution.  PostScript
format is great!

-jason
 Jason Fosback, Systems Engineer   | No sir, I didn't like it
  --- Paradigm Systems Corp ---    |                 -R&S
Internet:  jason_fosback@psca.com  | Star Trek:
NeXT mail: jason_fosback@psca.com  |  The NeXT Generation...