Re: Just some hints

> Hi!
> Since you guys are so busy codeing on crossfire; I'd like to mention 2 points:
> - I've been busy for 2 days compiling crossfire (missing includes,
>   link-libraries, etc), so it mighty be nice to ease the installing a bit.
> - Let it be possible to change the lib-dir on command-line
>
> BTW, is there any interest left for the amiga-port of crossfire ????
> I've let the project rest for more than a year now, but maybe someone
> can help me???
>
> Thanx 4 U'r time:
> Patrick van Logchem (v912152@si.hhs.nl)

What are you trying to build it on ? I had no problems building it on a Sun
running SunOS (except for making spoiler.ps - item-extract is missing).
Are you the guy who modified the data structures to speed the game up for your
Amiga port ? If so, did those mods ever get folded into the main release, because
any speed ups will be useful as we get more players in a game.

Rupert
--
Rupert G. Goldie, Research Scientist                rgg@aaii.oz.au
Australian Artificial Intelligence Institute