Crossfire update.

 Been doing a bit of work on the integration.  It looks like right now the
only portion I have left to do is the crossedit directory.  Unfortunately,
it looks like crossedit 0.7 and crossfire 0.90.0 have many changes, and there
are also a lot of changes from the crossfire 0.89.3 distribution.  Hopefully
I can work out some good method to integrate them.

 I still have to track down a lot of bugs in the merged version, as well
apply many patches that I have recieved.  Hopefully, I can get the
0.90.1 version out in about a week.

Here is a short list of people who said specifically that they want to
be on the developement team, and what they have worked on.

Jari Vanhala <jam@modeemi.cs.tut.fi> - re-did input handling (1)
Peter Mardahl <peterm@soda.berkeley.edu> runes, new spells, changing
        of spell parameters, new archetypes

Note 1: Due to the fact that the patches he submitted appeared to have
been made for crossfire 0.89.2, and the fact that the crossedit 0.7/
crossfire 0.90.0 merge changed lots of things, these are not likely to
be seen in crossfire 0.90.1

 I believe some other people have said more casually that they plan on
working on things.

 The main point of the developers list is to try and prevent duplicate
efforts.  No reason to have 4 people working on changing input handling,
for example.  Also, to some extent, these could be seen as the people who
are the experts on that area of the code.

   Mark Wedel
master@rahul.net