XPM & Colors

Here are the colors that I think work well:
(Note: The color in parantheses is the color that should be used.
The color before the parentheses is the approximate color that is
being matched.  If an entry has no parentheses, then that is the
color that should be used.)

 All of the colors existed in my /usr/lib/X11/rgb.txt file.

        00 - transparent
        01 - black
        02 - dark grey (grey25)
        03 - grey (grey50)
        04 - light grey (grey75)
        05 - white
        06 - dark red (firebrick)
        07 - red
	09 - light red (salmon)
        09 - dark green (sea green)
        10 - green
        11 - light green (pale green)
        12 - dark blue (navy)
        13 - blue
        14 - light blue (dodger blue)
        15 - light yellow (yellow)
	16 - yellow (gold)
	17 - dark yellow (goldenrod)
        18 - dark magneta (maroon)
        19 - magneta
	20 - light magenta (pink)
        21 - dark cyan (cyan4)
        22 - cyan2
        23 - light cyan (cyan)
	24 - dark orange (chocolate)
	25 - orange
	26 - light brown (peru)
	27 - brown (sienna)
	28 - dark brown (saddle brown)

 I used the xco program to look through the various colors.  I found
that in general, many of the 'light' colors (light cyan, light
blue, etc), where either white with just a tint of color, or did not
even exist.

 Likewise, most of the 'dark' colors were quite dark.

 So I tried to choose colors that were different, covered a broad
spectrum, and looked good.  From monitor to monitor, the look will
change, but I don't think my monitor is that far out of whack compared
to most.

 Any suggestions or additions are welcome.

--Mark