Project team

If there are volunteers for the "Project team", as Frank said, we should
first have some way to know each other.  There are several options:

- Use the "crossfire" list and post a message saying "I'm a volunteer".
- Create another list and subsribe only if you are willing to offer serious
  programming services.
- Send a mail to the maintainer, who will "manually" forward the message to
  all other candidates.  Tedious.
- Create a new "volunteers" directory on ftp.ifi.uio.no, where every
  programmer would put a file named after his E-mail address.  This file could
  be empty or could contain a short message telling how much involved he wants
  to be.

Do you have other ideas?

-Raphael